Old February 22nd 07, 03:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Larry Dighera Larry Dighera is offline

Default Dipole Antenna {Doublet Aerial} make from Power "Zip Cord" or Speaker Wire and . . . More 'About' the Doublet Antenna

On 21 Feb 2007 01:09:41 -0800, "RHF"
wrote in .com:

Here is an eBay Listing to a Copy of the 'E H Scott'
All-Wave Super Antenna System -Circa 1934- which would
appear to be a Double-Doublet {Flat-over-Inverted "V"}
Antenna

If you'd like a copy of that four page document, let me know. The
file size of each page is about 3MB, so I can reduce them for you, or
you'll have to have a mailbox big enough to hold ~10MB.

Regards,
Larry Dighera