Old February 22nd 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Jim Shaffer Jim Shaffer is offline

Default 162 kHz good tonight!

France Inter's 2 megawatts ERP is relatively booming in to central
Pennsylvania tonight at 0435 UTC. In fact, it's the first time I've
heard a longwave station clear enough that I would have 100% copy if
my French was better Other western European LW stations are coming
and going just above the noise as they usually do. My antenna is a
Longwave Engineering H-800 Skymatch outdoor active vertical E-field
probe.