Old February 22nd 07, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Caveat Lector Caveat Lector is offline

Default Techs invade 10-meters !

"Jeff" wrote in message
HURRY...you only have a few hours left before the Techs invade 10-meters!
Remember, you said you were going to sell all of your gear and get out of
the hobby if CW was ever removed from the test(s) because ham radio will
be
the same as CB.

Hurry, sell/give away your stuff NOW !!!!

I for one welcome the Techs to 10M. You are probably too young to remember
that Amateurs once had 11M (now the CB Band) -- some say we lost it because
we didn't use it.

The same thing could happen if we don't use 10M (even at the bottom of the
solar cycle)

We need to encourage new folks and new licensee privileges to be welcome in
Amateur Radio. Your post doesn't help a bit.

CL -- An old time 20WPM Extra Class