Old February 22nd 07, 08:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo David Eduardo is offline

Default QUESTION - Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TV Stations have English on the SAP Channel ?

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 22, 12:40 am, "RHF" wrote:
R A N T

Why the H*ll Don't the Spanish Language Radio and TV Stations
have English on the SAP Channel ?

i want to know ~ RHF

I have to confess - I am baffled at why you'd want to see it.

I speak a little Spanish, and I can tell you that, between the bodice-
rippers and inane comedy shows and etc., there is little of value
there (at least to this gringo).

That is precisely why SAP would have no benefit... totally different
cultural values.

Exactly, and we are being invaded.

No more than when the Irish and then the Germans and then the Italians came
in waves.