Old February 22nd 07, 09:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
tack tack is offline

Default Panasonic "World boy" custom model# RF-850HB ac/dc radio. AM/FM/SW

On Feb 22, 2:43 pm, wrote:
www.ccrane.com doesn't know S..t about radios.I have owned two of
those no d..n good pieces of plastic Crap before.I sent them back to
Fortuna,California.Never,But Never buy anything fron ccrane dot Crap.
cuhulin

Of course I bought my radio many years ago. Crane used to have a good
reoutation. What happened; did he use to have a good supplier that
dried up? Sangean just put his name on their radio. Maybe Sangean
went to crap.