Old February 22nd 07, 10:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Panasonic "Worldboy" custom model# RF-850HB ac/dc radio. AM/FM/SW

I think Wal Mart stores sell Bag Balm in the pets department.I have
never used it before and I don't know if it's good for treating
leather.Maybe some Saddle Soap would work ok.I have some old,old,old
Popular Mechanics and Popular Science and Science and Mechanics and
Mechanix Illustrated magazines here.I think I have seen some ads in
those old magazines before about a product that is suppose to be good
for treating and restoring leather seats in automobiles.I don't know if
the product is still available though.If there is a place near you that
sells Horse Tackle,ask them.
cuhulin