Old February 23rd 07, 09:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Beech Creek Beech Creek is offline

Default Looking for my Lifelong Dream

Well, I am finally going to try to satisfy my lifelong dream of owning a
Hallicrafters SX-28 or 28A. I am currently looking for as good a unit as I
can possibly find. I would prefer one that has been restored to the extent
of replacement of all paper capacitors and out-of-spec resistors. I want a
really good one.

I will purchase if we can agree upon a price, or I have to following gear
available if a trade is preferred - I would rather trade:

1) Icom IC-2KL solid state amplifier with p/s and IC-AT500 automatic
antenna tuner

2) Icom IC-756Pro II

Obviously there would need to be some cash involved also depending upon the
agreed upon value of the SX-28.

If you've got a beauty you want to part with please let me know and let's
talk.

WB5CYS