Old February 24th 07, 01:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
K3HVG K3HVG is offline

Default Now that CW is gone there will be more ham to non-ham conflicts.

Nope.... I don't think I'm forgetting anything (regarding this
discussion, of course). In past times, the Extra did, indeed, connote
something more than the passing ability to zero the ohms scale on a
Simpson 260 or use of a U-Test-Em tube checker at the local drug store.