Old February 23rd 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default Just a few hours until 2-23, but CW will STILL be required

On Feb 23, 11:15 am, "Dean M" wrote:
Bry, You define the word IDIOT

Nope. That would be Robesin.

Maybe Marcus, your trained monkey can give you some tips on redaing
comprehension

That darned redaing comprehension. Just blame the Nuns.

Hey!! How's that report coming?? Still waiting here for anything, but odds
are 3 to1 that you are pulling a Robeson. IOW, you're all bluster and wind

All show no go

All gas and all pass

You've been reported. If the authorities do nothing, that's on them,
but the documentation has been started.

BTW Bry, I noticed you gave a chortle when that edewrly man from the left
coast mentioned a few ounces of finger pressure.

Actually, that was edewrly Jim/N2EY that brought it up. He was
attributing something to another that should have been attributed to
Robesin. That's OK. He makes mistakes allatime.

Guess that removes that as
a perceived threat from your report

Nope. I prefer a few pounds of finger pressure. The "few ounces"
triggers are for paper targets, not people in a defensive posture.
Even a seven hostile actions Marine should know that.

You should watch Judd for the Defense
if you're gonna bluff your way throughh life

You should watch your mouth if you're going to try to do the same.