Old February 24th 07, 02:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KH6HZ KH6HZ is offline

Default Paul Schleck Is Giving A Party at RRAM

"Bob Brock" wrote:

Are you guys now claiming that the moderated ng is excluding people
already?

I'm not sure who "you guys" are.

However, that said...

Based on the behaviour of people in this newsgroup, it is safe to conclude
that if these same people posted the same messages to RRAModerated, those
postings would be excluded.

Odd, that's not how it was promoted to the big 8 when it was
approved. Why wasn't it promoted as an exclusive newsgroup from the
beginning?

I believe the newsgroup's charter was outlined very well, and to date I have
no reason to believe that Paul or any of the other moderators have violated
that charter.

If you feel they have, why not bring it to the attention of the B8MB?

No skin off my nose. Can one really be excluded from a neighborhood
that one wouldn't have gone to anyway?

Then why are you whining?