Old February 24th 07, 12:29 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Anyone have an update on George F?

wrote:

Hey the courts were fast !!!!!!!!

George appeared in a Volusia Co. Court on January 30,2007, filed on
February 5 & 6.
He was smart and pled "nolo contendere" to "attempts to defraud".
He was fined, paid other court costs, has to pay restitution to 38
victims, is on probation for 3 years, and will serve 20+ more days in
jail in the future. Some of his computer equipment belongs to Florida
now.
The terms of his probation is specific.....NO INTERNET BUSINESS
His gaming book site is not operating. (licensed2con...sorry ..4fun)

As for his ham license, if he keeps quiet and behaves himself they
will won't probably act on it. I think they revoke licenses of only
real skumbags, not megalomaniacs.
But....George has had a problem keeping quiet. He is his own worst
enemy. I am sure there are authorities watching him closely. If he
steps out of line, one call to his probation officer should be all it
takes.

Lets hope he complies with the wishes of the court, closes or better
yet gives away his RadiosOut-Of-Line and Mil-Air-CoNN websites, goes
into recluse, gets a real job, and one day learns to become a decent
human being.

I leave it now to the fine officials of Florida to handle it. If they
can handle probate for Anne Nicole Smith, they can handle George.
I am praying for him. Bad news though... My prayers aren't answered
much.

So long my fellow radio enthusiasts. You all do give this hobby a
good name now and then.

Thanks for the update. He certainly didn't get what I thought he deserved.

But... I'm certain he'll screw up again.

dxAce
Michigan
USA