Old February 24th 07, 02:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : "MM" Requests Any Responses Containing Parts Or All Of My Posts Have The "X-No-Archive:" In The First Line To Avoid Permanent Archiving.

= = = On Feb 22, 1:06 pm, Moonlight Mile
= = = wrote:
-
- P.S. I request that, as a courtesy, any responses containing parts
or all of my
- posts have the "X-No-Archive:" in the first line to avoid permanent
archiving.
-
MM,

P.S. I request that, as a courtesy, any responses containing parts or
all of my
posts have the "X-No-Archive:" in the first line to avoid permanent
archiving.

Clearly a Person of your Remarkable Views about the Evil USofA
and the Nasty Americans -needs-to-be- Permanently Archived.
- - - In the Interest of Fully Public Disclosure - For-The-People.

mm to late - you have already been tagged and identified.
'tips' - knock knock ~ RHF