Old February 24th 07, 09:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Kenneth Grimm Kenneth Grimm is offline

Default .djvu format

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:44:56 -0500, Dave wrote:

Been to the Bama site. Where can I get free software so that I can display the
.djvu documents?

There is a plugin for your browser on the LizardTech site. However, a
better bet is WinDjView which is a "viewer" just like Adobe's free
viewer for pdf files. WinDjView (and MacDjView) can be downloaded
from http://windjview.sourceforge.net/
Remember this is a viewer, so you download the djvu file to your
computer and then open it with WinDjView by double-clicking on the
djvu file.
73,

Ken K4XL

*** BoatAnchor Manual Archive ***
On the web at
http://bama.sbc.edu and http://bama.edebris.com
FTP site info: bama.sbc.edu login: anonymous p/w: youremailadr