Old February 25th 07, 01:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default Paul Schleck Is Giving A Party at RRAM

On Feb 25, 5:50 am, "Dudley" anon@anon wrote:
"KH6HZ" wrote in message

... "Mike Coslo" wrote:

Gawlee, Bob. For someone who doesnt want to have anything to do
with rram, it sure consumes a lot of your posts.

You noticed that too, huh?

Ho Hum.

Yep, neither Cosmo nor Deignan are on RRAMod, but they're here talking
about it.

Paul's new moderated group will most likely end up being relegated
to the Has Been file within a few short weeks, if that.

I think Jim's unsupervised numbers will be a fixture here and there.

Once the Upitty-Up Hams tire of being censored by Paul, they will return to
this wild and wooly newsgroup.

They'll still post here anonymously. They need a reason to live.

A little bit of Paul goes a looooong way.

I appreciate what Paul has done. For example, he helped us recapture
some old Air Force AR Club calls and keep them in Air Force their
respective communities.