Old February 25th 07, 02:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Bob Brock Bob Brock is offline

Default Paul Schleck Is Giving A Party at RRAM

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 22:34:42 -0600, Mike Coslo
wrote:

Bob Brock wrote in
:

On 24 Feb 2007 17:17:29 -0800, wrote:

On Feb 24, 8:00 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
"Bob Brock" wrote:
KH6HZ is absent from RRAMod.

That is odd isn't it?

Why would it be odd? I haven't submitted a posting to it yet (as of
8pm, Cox's news servers don't have it.)

Cox's what?

Lame excuse. Anyone can post via Google.

You volunteering to elmer him? ;-)

Gawlee, Bob. For someone who doesnt want to have anything to do
with rram, it sure consumes a lot of your posts.

I was just trying to figure out what people K6HZ was saying were being
excluded from RRAM. Now I find out that he is one of them.

You are participating in
rram, you're just doing it in a different group.

Laughing at is not equivalent to participating in. Sorry, I couldn't
help myself. This post made the number of replies to this thread
equal to the total number of posts to RRAM since inception.

I notice that this group has settled down nicely now that they have a
home base. I like it. I will however be happier when those who feel
excluded have access to the group. Then their excuse for whining will
be gone.