Old February 25th 07, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default well I passed the test I expected too and yes failed the one I expected to this time

On Feb 25, 2:07 pm, wrote:
On 25 Feb 2007 10:49:11 -0800, wrote:

On Feb 25, 12:25 pm, "an old friend" wrote:
On Feb 25, 11:32 am, "an old fiend" wrote:

i fail teh writen test do u tink i can get a waver do two my sexlexica?

sorry to hear of your misforone

C'mon Mark, even I got a chuckle out of that one.

that is is why I digfied it with a reply rather than labeling "just
another stalking threadhttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Fair enough.

Did you take an upgrade exam?

I'm encouraged by the turn-outs reported. I think I'll go take an
upgrade exam, too.

(note to Jim/N2EY; the above statement is not a promise to get an
Extra out of the box)