Old February 26th 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies Dloyd Lavies is offline

Default well I passed the test I expected too and yes failed the one I expected to this time

On Feb 25, 7:30?pm, "an_old_friend" wrote:
On Feb 25, 7:22 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote: On Feb 25, 7:20?pm, wrote:

Where are you at on 40? I will see if I can hear you on my 1000D-

you realy are stupid

How am I stupid, you indicated that you were going to try 40. I was
going to be kind enough to give you a report. What's the problem?