Old February 26th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] assemblywizard@gmail.com is offline

Default It all comes down to this ...

On Feb 25, 5:09 pm, wrote:
On Feb 25, 3:20?pm, John Smith I wrote:

Would you buy a used car from these men?

I would from all the ones I know. Probably
from the others as well.

WK3C, too - isn't he on the list?

Jim, N2EY

Yanno, that question, "Would you buy a used car from this man?" got
kicked off in the 1970's, I believe. My first acquaintance with that
question was when it was on a t-shirt with the image of "Richard
Milhouse Nixon" above that question.

I suppose there are quite a few people still left around which would
purchase a car from old "tricky dick." Maybe mostly his cohorts,
friends, partners and other random fools.

Of course tricky dick made another statement rather famous, "The
people what to know if their president is a crook or
not ..." (paraphrased here) But of course, as history has proven--he
was ...

JS