Old February 25th 07, 09:27 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
U-Know-Who U-Know-Who is offline

Default VoiceMax...

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm attempting to finalize the feature list for the new VoiceMax
module. I'm torn between having an adjustment for the compression
ratio or having a fixed value. What are your feelings? Is an
adjustment pot for compression a "must"? Thanks for your input.

http://www.telstar-electronics.com/d...evelopment.htm

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! $500 for your splatterbox? "LOL"

http://www.telstar-electronics.com/d...ve2879ABTC.htm

http://www.usenet.com