Old February 26th 07, 01:48 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
james james is offline

Default VoiceMax...

On 25 Feb 2007 07:56:23 -0800, "Telstar Electronics"
wrote:

+++I'm attempting to finalize the feature list for the new VoiceMax
+++module. I'm torn between having an adjustment for the compression
+++ratio or having a fixed value. What are your feelings? Is an
+++adjustment pot for compression a "must"? Thanks for your input.
+++
+++http://www.telstar-electronics.com/d...evelopment.htm

Hey you need the conpression man so that the CBers can crank it up and
one can hear an ant fart across the room.

james