Old February 26th 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] assemblywizard@gmail.com is offline

Default It all comes down to this ...

On Feb 25, 7:22 pm, "Stefan Wolfe" wrote:

But that is a different NG; it has nothing to do with this NG and is off
topic. kb9rqz and len anderson are often off topic, thus they support a
fellow troublemaker (John Smith) when he posts off topic.

Any post which mentions any newsgroup(s) and/or moderator(s) of such
newsgroups who might influence POLICY for their own benefit, wants,
and desires and need to be watched is RIGHT ON TOPIC in my humble
opinion ...

The british viewed out forefathers as "troublemakers", Martin Luther
King was viewed as a troublemaker, Caesar Chavez was viewed as a
troublemaker, Ghandi was viewed as a troublemaker, those ending child
labor were viewed a troublemakers--yanno, the term "troublemaker" just
does NOT offend me in the least, indeed, I'll take that as a
complement.

JS