Old February 26th 07, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default Morkie Caught Lying TWICE

On Feb 25, 10:52�am, wrote:
On 22 Feb 2007 11:25:26 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

On Feb 21, 10:59?am, wrote:
On 21 Feb 2007 07:46:09 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

* * You'd better pick up a dictionary and use it for something other
than propping the pantry door open, fatboy.

more of you off target toants

More of your abuse of the English language in an attempt to
humiliate yourself.

Consider it a job well done.

* * But you go right ahead and make excuses. *No one here thinks
you're man enough to show anyway.

steve as I said I had plans a trip a AES and taking some exams

Uh huh. Right.

I'd be stringing a new all band hf anttena if the wind where not
runing so high today 215 feet is bit of a bother in to put up in high
wind

Then we've caught you in yet ANOTHER lie, Morkie, because you've
previously claimed to already have antennas up for HF.

Tisk, tisk, tisk!

KB9RQZ/AG

P.S. I siad I would not show makes ME an hoesnt man and a man I know
you like to get me on the on air to try your baiting tunats there but
I am not interested

Not showing up doesn't make you honest, Morkie...it makes you a
coward.

You've claimed that you're the better man, braver, etc etc etc,
yet you haven't got the guts to exchange signal reports on the air.

Oh..And speaking of "honesty", fatboy...You changed the subject
line claiming I am a "bad ham", yet you brag about NOT getting on the
air to even find out.

Ergo...Yet ANOTHER Morkie Moron lie.

Sigh.

Steve, K4YZ