Old February 26th 07, 06:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default tuner - feedline - antenna question ?

" Your appologies aside, it is the convention you are disagreeing with.

I think that most engineers would disagree, what you are describing is the
power delivered into the load, both forward and reverse power exist both by
convention and as a real entity.

The injection of such terminology as
'transmitted' power

is not part of conventional usage in this discussion.

Perhaps that is sloopy wording on my part, I sould have said 'power
transmitted to the load'; I was not implying radiated power.

73
Jeff