Old February 26th 07, 09:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] N2EY@AOL.COM is offline

Default Say, Len.....

On Feb 26, 3:02?pm, "
wrote:

......did you forget?

Back in September of 2006, you wrote a post to
rec.radio.amateur.policy that can be seen at:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...e=source&hl=en

In that post, you were asked:

"What is the end-goal of your continuing participation here?"

And you replied:

"It is as I've stated many years ago, "to advocate
the elimination of the manual morse code test in US
amateur radio licensing. When that elimination happens, I will leave
this newsgroup." "

In case you missed it, the manual Morse Code
test for a US amateur radio license has been
eliminated completely back on Feb 23, 2007.

Yet here it is several days later and you have are
still posting to RRAP. You wrote that you were
going to leave, but you're still here.

Why?

Jim, N2EY