Old February 27th 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Phil Nelson Phil Nelson is offline

Default Hammarlund Super-Pro in a factory console cabinet

If you have the bandwidth to download a 13-megabyte PDF file, check out this
scan of November 1937 Radio World (the link at the bottom, page 19).

I had no idea that Hammarlund sold their Super-Pro receiver in a console
cabinet with bass reflex speaker system. I wonder if any of these survive.

The only similar items I've seen are the R-12 console speaker cabinet for
the Hallicrafters SX-28 and the Halli dual-diversity receiver with cabinet:

http://www.radioblvd.com/DiversityDD1.html

Phil Nelson