Old February 27th 07, 03:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo David Eduardo is offline

Default HD AM in NJ/NY ?

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

David Frackelton Gleason, starring as 'Eduardo' in Pompous Poseur wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, still posing as 'Eduardo', tried yet again
come up
with some credible BS when he wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Gleason, wrote:

Welfare?

I see. Your income comes from where?

Several sources, none of them being welfare, prancer boy!

All of them sharing the commonality that they come from the
government,
as
opposed to money you earned, right?

Well, I did earn my benefits from the VA, and I did earn my Social
Security
benefits, and I did earn my pension from my previous place of
employment,
and I
did earn the money that is in the bank paying me interest!

An entitlement is just that... an entitlement, not a job. Just as I
thought.

Hey, Edweenie, I received a letter yesterday from my union pension fund
stating
that my first monthly pension check will be mailed out tomorrow.

Another "entitlement", boy!

I seem to have hit a nerve with you... you feeling guilty living off the
work of others?