Old February 28th 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Richard Knoppow Richard Knoppow is offline

Default Hammarlund Super-Pro in a factory console cabinet

"COLIN LAMB" wrote in message
ink.net...
The 1942 Radio Handbook has an ad with one of those in it.
I know I have seen photos of these radios in hamshacks in
one or more of the old radio magazines, so there were some
sold.

Colin

I also remember seeing an ad for it, actually I think a
product announcement, in an ancient magazine called
_Communications_. I had a collection of these at one time
but I think they were lost in some move.
The Super-Pro has excellent audio quality because of
its symmetrical wide-band IF and good audio amp. A very
expensive RX at the time.

--
---
Richard Knoppow