Old February 28th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Stefan Wolfe Stefan Wolfe is offline

Default Say, Len.....

wrote in message
oups.com...

Mebbe Seppinwolfe got suckered by OOK CW? We don't know.
He no exist in the FCC ULS. Big Zero.

Is LA saying that in order to be a recognized entity, one's name must exist
in the FCC ULS database?

Quote: "He no exist in the FCC ULS".

Such sentence structure sounds like that of an illegal immigrant, which he
essentially is, insofar as amateur radio is concerned.

Indeed one must wonder who the real "Big Zero" really is, given his highly
embarrassing flip-flop that has recently been publicly exposed. We are
awaiting for an explanation with more substance than his simple "I lied".