Old March 1st 07, 12:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
I Punce I Punce is offline

Default Say, Len.....

wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:40:40 -0500, "Stefan Wolfe"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .

worse than falsely calling someone a child molestors?

nope

I mreely suggested that you do not live within 1000 feet of a school

but it has been acceptable to you for people to call me that
. I
never called you that; however, the concern was that you might be

tempted.

more of your **** steve

Get real ...

If a man's word is not real, better he not clutter the bandwidth with

the
pablum of lies.

then shut the **** up yourself

Please refrain from using the "f" word here.

no

There are some respectable
people who post here and you may drive them away.

and you are not one of them

And quit stalking me.

stlaking you how steve

"just another stalking thread" says Mark Dunderhead Morgan when users
respond to Mark's posts.
But when Mark does the same????

That's different. He obviously does not know the definition of the word.
Mark is a hypocrite.

--
Do dyslexic atheists believe in dog?