Old March 1st 07, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dee Flint Dee Flint is offline

Default Now that CW is gone there will be more ham to non-ham conflicts.

"KH6HZ" wrote in message

no such thing as a code waiver Mike

Odd. The last time I filled out a Form 605 there was a "Physician's
Certificate" on the reverse which could be filled out.

I guess the FCC did away with that due to rampant abuse of the disability
waiver process by people too lazy to take a code test.

The waivers ONLY applied to code speeds above 5wpm. Until the code test
requirement was dropped altogether on Feb. 23rd, there was never a waiver
for the basic 5wpm code test.

Dee, N8UZE