Old March 1st 07, 08:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default tuner - feedline - antenna question ?

On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 11:27:36 -0800, Jim Kelley
wrote:

Sarcasm clearly noted, and surprisingly uncalled for.

Hi Jim,

I responded in kind is all, you revealed a trap and I jumped into it
with both feet. If that broke it, return it to the vendor for a
refund.

Is power/energy separable from its source? If this question is
obnoxious, why did you raise the prospect?

When it is generally accepted that our sources do not exhibit 50 Ohms
source resistance/impedance, what resistance/impedance do they
exhibit? If you don't have an answer, what was the purpose of this
uninforming assertion?

If these two questions have the trappings of sacrasm, I did not
originate their discussion. And putting your mock-shock aside, they
are part of the chain of denial you are adding links to, aren't they?

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC