Old March 1st 07, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default Morkie Finally Gets His QRZ Site Fixed...All It Took Was Dropping Morse Code Testing?

Callsign: KB9RQZ Class: General Codes: HAI USA
Name: Mark C Morgan
Addr1: PO BOX 212

Glad to see you managed to get the Form 605 straightened out on
your address, Morkie. Did your "wife" fill it out for you this time?
I bet he did. And he probably used a pen, too...Good thing...That
crayon melts and smears too easily...

Addr2: Chassell, MI 49916
Country: USA
Effective: 26 Feb 2007 Expires: 12 Nov 2007
FRN: 0009794298 What's this?
FCC: ULS Listing
Lookups: 1719

Update / Renew this License...
Apply for new Vanity callsign...

Coordinates: 47.026576 -88.527737 about
State: Michigan
County: Houghton
Grid: EN57ra
Area Code: 906
GMT Offset: -5
Time Zone: Eastern
Has DST?: Y
Home Page: http://www.geocities.com\\kb9rqz
QRZ Updated: 1900-01-27 08:00:58
Changes needed? Click here to update this listing...
Be sure and check out our Update Policy page if you have any
questions.

Biography Info:

one of those private types
well IT is done

and no longer a need to sign/ag

see some of you in Hell (the mode that is)

Bio last modified: 2007-02-27

FYI, Morkie...there's no mode called "Hell"...It's
"Hellschriber"...Unless you're referencing the emotional distress your
"wife" must be under being married to a "man" like you.

Congratulations on the upgrade, by the way...Now..Are you man
enough to log a QSO with me? I'll certainly be glad to put you in MY
RRAP logbook and send you a QSL, just like the other RRAP'ers I've
worked...

Or you can just keep on making up excuses and cowering away...

Steve, K4YZ