Old March 2nd 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dee Flint Dee Flint is offline

Default No Code For Any Class x5 Days And NO LENNIE ANDERSON!

"Stefan Wolfe" wrote in message

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

No...Lennie won't be getting an Amateur license any time soon. He
doesn't need one in order to be a saddle sore in this forum.

I suspect he couldn't pass element 4 no matter how hard he tried.

While I do not think much of his social skills, I personally think he is
more than intelligent enough. The key issue is really his personal goals
and motivations.

Dee, N8UZE