Old March 2nd 07, 01:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Stefan Wolfe Stefan Wolfe is offline

Default No Code For Any Class x5 Days And NO LENNIE ANDERSON!

"Dee Flint" wrote in message
. ..

"Stefan Wolfe" wrote in message

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

No...Lennie won't be getting an Amateur license any time soon. He
doesn't need one in order to be a saddle sore in this forum.

I suspect he couldn't pass element 4 no matter how hard he tried.

While I do not think much of his social skills, I personally think he is
more than intelligent enough. The key issue is really his personal goals
and motivations.

OK, I think you are right. If he purchased the ARRL Extra Class Handbook and
did all of the practice exercizes at the end of each chapter, maybe he could
do it. I think he could also do the same if he studied a Gordon West manual
:-))