Old April 14th 04, 05:22 PM
Joe

The "Night Eagle" employs a standard Hi-Z Crystal head + on a 2 FET preamp
stand with an adjustable low-Z amplified output.

-Joe

"Temporary FL@L&ER" . wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 09:09:45 -0400, "RHJ" wrote:

I have an EXCELLENT condition ASTATIC NIGHT EAGLE amplified microphone

for
sale. Works great with new rigs. Nice punchy audio. It is presently

wired
for 8 pin ICOM use. I can wire for other radios if requested. Works and
looks like new- no scratches. Schematic is in base. Here is a link to see
it.

http://bobscb.com/microphones/astatic/night_eagle.htm

$55.00 shipped C.U.S.

Since this was xposted, I will ask all three (sorry for wasting
bandwidth).
Question - is it high or low impedance - will it work with the older
tube type stuff, or just the modern dynamic mic type impedances?

Use the usual techniques to reply via email.

Molon Labe!