Old March 2nd 07, 01:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default No Code For Any Class x5 Days And NO LENNIE ANDERSON!

On Feb 28, 8:17�pm, "
wrote:
On Feb 28, 5:35?pm, John Smith I wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 28, 12:56?pm, John Smith I wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

BEEG GRIN

? ?...just wait a few days... ? ?smirk, smirk

? ?73, LA

Len:

I am 50+, in good health, dad lived into his 70's, mom still alive, yep,
I got some time, I'll be a waitin' here for awhile, maybe longer than
some. ?This year am purchasing a Harley Road King or Heritage, gonna
look at some of America I missed when truckin', probably take me a year
or better! ?Damn, that XYL is gonna look good on her seat just above the
full touring package. grin

Indeed, I keep a gittin' more and more patience each and everyday,
supposed to work that way, ain't it?

* *Isn't it?

* *I come from both sides being long-livers. *"How long?" you
* *ask. *I indicate a span of about three feet *"This long,"
* *I reply.

* *JS, you have to realize that the resident loose cannon in
* *here is like a vial of nitroglycerine. *The slightest little shake
* *will make him EXPLODE! *Really not good for one who claims
* *to be a "nurse."

Unlike your "Rear Area Korean War Hero" stories, Lennie, I have
proof of my accomplishments in public forum. JS is welcome to preuse
the TN BoN website and see that I don't "claim" to be a

* *Well, he is only a licensed Practical Nurse, not an RN.

I don't need to be one, Lennie...Not for what I do.

* *Certainly NOT a licensed Medical Doctor despite his
* *trying to play one in here a few years ago. *

Do you kiss your wife with those lips, Lennie?

WE (all the
* *participants in RRAP) still haven't seen a single bit of
* *ID from him and his 18-year USMC active-duty time.

Two lies in two sentences. Rack'en em up, I see.

* *Not in at least 8 years of his bragging (in text) that he
* *was IN.

Only units, dates, places, persons...You know..that verifiable
stuff.

JS...this is why Leonard H Anderson's word and reputation in RRAP
(and indeed in several other forums) isn't worth carp bait.

Steve, K4YZ