Old March 2nd 07, 07:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Phil Nelson Phil Nelson is offline

Default FS: Hallicrafters S-meter

I bought this thinking it would fit my SX-28, but it doesn't. It's the one
with the white dial pictured on the right:

http://antiqueradio.org/art/temp/Hallimeters.jpg

I was told that it belongs with the R-45/ARR-7 military aircraft receiver.

If you have any use for it, make me an offer. I had thought I would use it
to make an external S-meter for my S-20R (or whatever), but there are just
too many unfinished projects around here.

To contact me, kindly go to http://antiqueradio.org/contact.htm .
(Don't reply to this message; I use a fake return address to minimize SPAM.)

Phil Nelson