Old March 3rd 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default USMC Waxes Part 15 Devices

On Feb 28, 1:12 pm, "
wrote:
On Feb 27, 7:38?pm, wrote:

On Feb 27, 4:40 pm, "K4YZ" wrote:

On Feb 26, 9:04?pm, wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/02/26/sig....ap/index.html

I guess Robeson REALLY didn't like my Part 15 remarks... ?bb

? ? ?Other than the fact that the article involved the Marine Corps, I
am wondering what that article had to do with me, Brain?

Steve, K4YZ

You were a Marine?

"Sorry, Hans, MARS IS ham radio." :-)

It is very doubtful he was ever an 18-year-active-duty USMC
person. There has been NO, repeat NO PROOF
of that available to anyone in here. No document copies,
not even a snapshot of him IN the service.

73, LA

No proof. None. Just preposterous claims of heroism.