Old March 3rd 07, 04:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default USMC Waxes Part 15 Devices

On Mar 1, 8:42 pm, wrote:
On Thu, 1 Mar 2007 20:31:07 -0500, "Stefan Wolfe"

ups.com...
From: "Stefan Wolfe" on Wed, Feb 28 2007 7:24 pm

I agree but Steven James Robeson, K4YZ, wrote it. See the quote
marks up there?

You were not present when Robeson was told of his obvious
error...by several others. I posted the link to the DoD
directive on MARS operations.

In order to join MARS and receive a
MARS call sign, one must be approved by a branch of the military service
for
that purpose and one must be a present, retired or family member of a
military member.

You had best look up the various service branch MARS
web pages and correct yourself on the above.

You are correct but this is a very insignificant point.

steve Robeson has been raving about this for what what 4 years

Only because he's stupid.