Old March 3rd 07, 08:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dudley Dooright Dudley Dooright is offline

Default USMC Waxes Part 15 Devices

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 2, 11:29 pm, "
wrote:
On Mar 2, 8:01?pm, wrote:

On Feb 28, 1:12 pm, "
wrote:

On Feb 27, 7:38?pm, wrote:

On Feb 27, 4:40 pm, "K4YZ" wrote:

On Feb 26, 9:04?pm, wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/02/26/sig....ap/index.html

I guess Robeson REALLY didn't like my Part 15 remarks... ?bb

? ? ?Other than the fact that the article involved the Marine

Corps, I
am wondering what that article had to do with me, Brain?

Steve, K4YZ

You were a Marine?

? ?"Sorry, Hans, MARS IS ham radio." ? ? ? ? :-)

? ?It is very doubtful he was ever an 18-year-active-duty USMC
? ?person. ?There has been NO, repeat NO PROOF
? ?of that available to anyone in here. ?No document copies,
? ?not even a snapshot of him IN the service.

? ?73, LA

No proof. ?None. ?Just preposterous claims of heroism.

...and don't forget the constant stream of vituperation
directed against those of us who challenged him on
the existance of that proof!

73, LA

He has a T-Shirt that tells him to deny and make counter-accusations.
He has complied with his T-Shirt.

Apparently Gaseous Baggeous Len has influenced you, too.
Now we can double our pleasure, double our fun.
Two Gas Bags rolled into one.