Old March 3rd 07, 02:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default No Code For Any Class x5 Days And NO LENNIE ANDERSON!

On Mar 1, 7:32�pm, "
wrote:

* *A vanity license application requires an already-granted
* *amateur radio license. *New licensees will take longer to
* *process, both at the ARRL (for ARRL VEC) and at the
* *FCC.

An FCC Commissioner could snap his/her fingers and make an
application "happen", but it won't ever happen with YOUR name on it...

"No Code" has been the law of the land for over a week, now.

Any perusal of ULS will show hundreds of people who've taken the
test SINCE then are already licensed and have been for days.

Other than "I'm too lazy" or "I'm a lying coward", you don't have
any excuses.

Morkie passed HIS General, Lennie, so it means he's either
smarter than you or found yet ANOTHER three VE's that needed $50 more
than they needed a conscience.

So which is it?

Steve, K4YZ