Old March 3rd 07, 03:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default No Code For Any Class x7 Days

On Mar 2, 9:54�pm, "
From: on Fri, Mar 2 2007 3:05 am
On Feb 28, 3:22?pm, "K4YZ" wrote:
* QRZ is laden with all sorts of brand new licensees, yet none of
them are the "right out of the box 6 years ago" Leonard H Anderson.

*7* years, Steve. January 19, 2000. ;-)

* *Oh, my, Jimmie Noserve has made that a "holiday" event?

Nope.

We just keep it out there to remind everyone what a lying dweeb
you are, Lennie.

Or inept...But does it really matter?

* Like I said...he's gonna be a no-show.

Well, maybe. And maybe not. Time will tell.

* *So will William, an arrow, and an apple...

* Most liars like him usually are.

If he does what he said he'd do back then,
he wouldn't be a liar or a no-show, right?

Point taken and rightly so. Far be it for Lennie to actually DO
what he says he's going to do.

* *Something beyond 1930s state of the art, I hope.

* *How many KiloWatt rigs has Jimmie Noserve ever
* *tuned?

More than you, I bet....Mr Rear Area Radio Mechanic.

You're not really going to re-hash those lies about passing all
that traffic are you, Lennie? You got busted and humiliated then, it
will happen again. Why suffer. Just let it lay.

* *Has Jimmie Noserve ever tuned up anything beyond
* *the 23 cm amateur band frequency? *Anything below
* *550 KHz?

* *Has Sister Nun of the Above ever sat in the right
* *seat and knuckle-spanked a pilot talking on a
* *civil airways radio? *On a private sailboat?
* *On land during a heavy rainstorm? *On land in
* *the desert?

Why?

You haven't.

You're not a pilot, let alone a CFI, so if you're "knuckle-
spank(ing)" any pilot you're commiting a federal felony by battering
the pilot-in-command of a federally licensed aircraft in flight.

You're not qualified to "instruct" ANY person on proper
communications techniques.

* *How much broadcasting experience has Miccolo
* *Tesla got? *AM, FM, or TV?

I'm willing to bet tthat whatever it is, it's more than you...By
a loooooooooong stretch.

What rig should he buy for CASH?

* *How about an Icom IC-7800? *Yaesu FT-2000D?
* *IC-756PROIII? *FT-DX9000? *Kenwood TS-2000?
* *Yaesu FT DX 9000MP?

How about "Nun Of The Above"...?!?!

All of those radios require a federal license to operate other
than to just turn on an listen to or admire the blinking lights.

You don't have a federal license that allows you to use any of
them in the intended manner.

(BTW: Please don't waste our time with tales of your
"professional" licensure...Your GROL is useless for Amateur
applications as it does not grant station privileges or authorize a
callsign)

What antenna?

* *How about a tower-mounted rotatable Log-Periodic?

Not allowed in your neighborhood, Lennie.

* *On a U S Tower HDX-5106MDPL?

* *A Bencher Inc. "Skyhawk 3X10"? *A Butternut HF9V?

Just numbers copied out of a catalog to you, Your Putziness.

CC&Rs?

* *Gasp! *I have to get one of those?!? *I don't
* *have any! *HORRORS!

No...You don't.

But you have a zoning code which still won't let you erect that
Log periodic on your block.

Operating procedures?

* *ABSOLUTELY! *By-the-Book Letter-Perfect as it was
* *in the 1930s so shall it be today!!!

* *Commit just ONE slight infraction and I would be
* *EXCOMMUNICATED!!! *Stripped of all licenses and
* *radios by Riley H. himself!!!

You have to HAVE a license to be stripped of, Lennie.

And if you're using "1930's" procedures, you'll sound like an
idiot on 21st century Amateur Radio...Which is pretty much what the
rst of us (except Morkie, and Morkie's an idiot) expect from you.

Vanity call?

* **VANITY* CALL?!?!? *Oh, my...

* *Can't use "N2EY" or "K4YZ" or "K8MN"...those VANITY
* *calls are TAKEN!!!

Here's one you can use right now on that Part 15 station you were
bragging about a couple of years back:

1PTZ2MNI

* *Have to go out to a furniture store to get the RIGHT
* *VANITY!

Think about it.

* *Wow! *So MUCH to think about! *Do you possibly think
* *ANYONE could approach your Expertise and Brillian Mind
* *about AMATEURISM in radio?!? *Nobody can, ya know...you
* *keep laying it onto us so much...

A TYPO! LENNIE'S MAD! ONLY MAD MEN NEEDING ANGER MANAGEMENT MAKE
TYPOS!....(Or so sayeth Lennie some hundreds of times over...)

Eight Days...No Lennie...No surprises there..................

Steve, K4YZ