Old March 3rd 07, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default HD AM in NJ/NY ?

David Frackelton Gleason, posing as 'Eduardo', tried yet again to act coherently
when he wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, posing as 'Eduardo' since c.2000, struggled to
collect
his thoughts but failed miserably when he wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

David Frackelton Gleason, posing as 'Eduardo', reaches for the life
ring
yet
again before he wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Not all oh stupid one. I'm actually living off of my work.

I thought you said you were living off a disability settlement.

Just when did I say anything about a 'disability settlement', boy?

I'm still waiting...

You referred to your alleged accident with an illegal alien...

Nothing at all 'alleged' about the accident, boy. It actually occurred!

So what's the point? Don't deny it.

Point? The point is that I'm still waiting for you, retard boy, to tell me just
when and where I stated that I was 'living off a disability settlement'.

I'm still waiting, boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA