Old March 3rd 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
w9gb w9gb is offline

Default [Help] ICOM SM-5 Mike

"Bjoern Prochaska" wrote in message
Hello,
I got hold of an IC-SM5 Mike, that came with an IC-730. Unfortunately, it
appears that the wiring of the mike got screwed up. Result is no output of
the mike. It would be great, if somebody with access to this kind of mike,
could make a photo of that wiring and possibly mail it to me. (Reply is
working)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Vy 73 de Bjoern, DH3BP

NB: I do have the schematics, but I can't work it out since the PCB looks
totally different than the schematics in the manual.

Bjoern -

Well you have the schematic. Do you think someone changed (replaced) the
microphone pre-amp in the base of the microphone?

http://www.kk5dr.com/micamp.html