Old March 3rd 07, 11:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default No Code For Any Class x5 Days And NO LENNIE ANDERSON!

On Mar 3, 6:20 pm, "
wrote:
On Mar 3, 3:09?pm, wrote:

On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 18:02:47 -0500, "Dee Flint"

wrote:

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Mar 1, 7:32?pm, "
wrote:

?A vanity license application requires an already-granted
?amateur radio license. New licensees will take longer to
?process, both at the ARRL (for ARRL VEC) and at the
?FCC.

? ? An FCC Commissioner could snap his/her fingers and make an
application "happen", but it won't ever happen with YOUR name on it...

? ? "No Code" has been the law of the land for over a week, now.

? ? Any perusal of ULS will show hundreds of people who've taken the
test SINCE then are already licensed and have been for days.

_________________________________________________ ______________

This demonstrates that Len is not up to speed on application handling
procedures. ?

dee you are responding Robeson not anderson

I do hope she doesn't think I am the SAME as Robesin!

me too that might call for the feild of Honnor and that would
rediculous to paraphrase Bill O'Reily

The difference is that I DO have documented proof of my
military service time...plus a photo essay in public view
of what I did during that time...plus a few articles authored
for Ham Radio magazine. :-)

But, on the issue of ARRL VEC application processing,
their recent web page article did NOT say how many
applications were received (in numerical quantities), only
that they had received applications from many ARRL VE
groups. It is easy to name off the number of ARRL VE
teams but the article doesn't say (except for some
Carribbean team...55-plus?) how many total or per day.

indeed

shrug 73, LA- Hide quoted text -