Old March 4th 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies Dloyd Lavies is offline

Default Thank god for the moderated group

On Mar 3, 3:26�pm, "Bob Brock" wrote:
"DloydLavies" wrote in message

ups.com...

Thanks god for the moderated group, at least there is somewhere you
can go to escape from barage of 'I have to have the last word" posting
by you know who.

Yet here you are where you say you don't want to be. *Odd, isn't it?

Bob, where did I say that I did not want to be here??? I just think
its nice to have a place to go, other than here, that each and every
thread has not been hijacked by....well I don't have to say, or he has
commented of each and every thread to the point of irrelevance.

yes woger has to have the last word as do you

Mark, that's not fair, I don't post to each and every thread, every
single day, and I do not change the title to every thread to "just
another stalking thread" as you do. If I had a dollar for everytime
you posted and subtracted from the amount the number of times I have
posted, I would still have enough money to purchase a new Icom 7800
and PW1.

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon
"In the Domestic Rear"

http://markmorgansucks.blogspot.com
(Mark, that's for mouthing off)