Old March 4th 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Fat Cassie Fat Cassie is offline

Default just another stalking thread

wrote in message
On 3 Mar 2007 16:25:15 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 3, 3:26?pm, "Bob Brock" wrote:
"DloydLavies" wrote in message

ups.com...

Thanks god for the moderated group, at least there is somewhere you
can go to escape from barage of 'I have to have the last word"

posting
by you know who.

Yet here you are where you say you don't want to be. dd, isn't it?

Bob, where did I say that I did not want to be here???

by posting this diatrbe of course
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Read it again, Mork. Stop putting words in someone else's mouth again.

--
I'd love to have heard Mark's CW operation during a
Sweepstakes 'test. I'll bet is sounded like someone falling down a