Old March 4th 07, 01:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies Dloyd Lavies is offline

Default just another stalking thread

On Mar 3, 8:11?pm, wrote:
On 3 Mar 2007 17:06:01 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 3, 7:53?pm, wrote:
On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 19:50:27 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Mar 3, 3:26?pm, "Bob Brock" wrote:
Of course he AGAIN tried to hijack the topic. That is twice in three posts.

no hijack the subject is the continued stalking of myself here I am
just honest enough to call it thathttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I wish someone would stalk you so you would really know what it is to
be stalked.

you wish is granted by your own act

In your mind, anyone who does not agree with you taking
over and renaming each and every thread is a stalker.

no it involes prusiiut and threatening all of which are conductedhttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

When have I threatend you? I want you to find one post where I have
threatend you. Mark, not only are you mental, you also are a LIAR!

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon
"In the Domestic Rear"

http://www.dloydlaviessweatlord.blogspot.com