Old March 4th 07, 01:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies Dloyd Lavies is offline

Default Mark's desperate plea for attention is granted

On Mar 3, 8:24?pm, wrote:
On 3 Mar 2007 17:20:27 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 3, 8:11?pm, wrote:
On 3 Mar 2007 17:06:01 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

When have I threatend you?

where did I say you have? you are the liar

Right in this thread, you were responding to me in my thread and said
"no it involes prusiiut and threatening all of which are conducted",
implying that I am conducting pursuit and threats of/upon you. Which
I have never done. I just gave an opinion about the how splended the
new moderated group is working out and once again you have managed to
try and hi-jack this thread to make it all about you, luckly you can't
do that in the moderated group.

But you know how implications work, you posted this:

Bob, where did I say that I did not want to be here???

"by posting this diatrbe of course"

I want you to find one post where I have
threatend you. Mark

well that is almost a threat right there

Mark it is not a threat. Now if I told you that if you post one more
time I am coming to your house in Michigan to stomp the **** out of
you, that would be a threat. Just asking you to back up your
slanderous statement with proof is not a threat, it simply is a
request for you to provide justifcation for you statement.

, not only are you mental, you also are a LIAR!

no dloyd you are s fraud http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

It's a shame, you don't even know the meaning of the word fraud.

You throw these legal terms around so loosely without even knowing the
implications of such terms. Nevertheless, you have really proved my
point. You will post again so you can have the last word, you will
change the name of this post, and show that once again you can hi-jack
this thread.

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon
"In the Domestic Rear"

http://www.dloydlaviessweatlord.blogspot.com