Old March 4th 07, 04:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
John Smith I John Smith I is offline

Default husr another stalking thread

wrote:
On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 21:46:15 -0500, Bob Brock
wrote:

On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 20:52:05 -0500,
wrote:

On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 20:47:44 -0500, Bob Brock
wrote:

On 3 Mar 2007 16:36:41 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 3, 3:26?pm, "Bob Brock" wrote:
"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message

ups.com...

Thanks god for the moderated group, at least there is somewhere you
can go to escape from barage of 'I have to have the last word" posting
by you know who.
Yet here you are where you say you don't want to be. dd, isn't it?
Bob, where did I say I did not want to be here? I just indicated that
it is nice to have some other place to go and read amateur related
threads, besides here, where every thread hasn't been hi-jacked and
posted into irrelevance by....well I don't have to say, we all know
who.
I'll leave that to you.

yes woger has to have the last word as do you.
If that is the case, why does almost every thead end with you as the
last author???? I don't see mine or Woger's name as being the last
author on almost each and every thread, but I do see YOU.
I guess you see what you want to see then. You popped in to whine
about freedom to post whatever you want to post. I advocate your
right to speak your mind.

Now, if you have a problem with me speaking mine, perhaps you better
run back to the moderated group for awhile.
it is me he objects to having free speech really
Have a good day...
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/
It's more of a "control" thing for them. They jerk your chain so that
you will reply and then they complain because you replied. They are
just trolling and the best thing to do to trolls is to ignore them.

I tired that

However, that being said, I'm not in your shoes so I won't pass
judgment on your replies.

thank you for that I found in itrying to ignore them the result is
just an increasing level of vile file posted about me and my family

I choose the path of resistance after the escalating filth result in
the posting of the address of another man mark mrak morgan as mine and
his home being burned down

They aren't hard to pass over without
reading and don't really bother me at all.

these aren't butthat took mastering them in the confrontaion the sems
to havce promoted Paul to bring working on the moderated NG which is
why I suspect his motives
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I find most of the posts here just state you are bisexual, now, either
you are or you are not.

Now, although I have "been around the world" a lot, and I am certainly
NO angel--I FIND HOMOSEXUALS ABOMINATIONS! And, homosexuals disgust me
to the point I could vomit when graphic details are depicted. And, I
make no difference between bisexuals and homosexuals. To find a
difference, you would first have to really make a big difference between
murders who love their mothers, and murders who don't. By this, I am
pointing out, you either are, or you are NOT! I think you are, if I am
not wrong, you have stated so yourself.

Now, I realize that to YOU, being a guy who has sex with a man and a
woman looks different that a man who only bung holes guys--I am sorry,
that difference is so small as to be unmentionable in importance to me,
somehow I greatly suspect it is like that for the MAJORITY of people.

You could greatly please me if you left out ALL reference to your
sexuality out of amateur groups. I don't care about it in regards to
the communications here and it certainly is WAY OFF TOPIC FOR ANY
AMATEUR NEWSGROUP--and it GREATLY make me feel ill ...

Shut up about your filthy sex ... move on man ... I think you are just
sneaky and get off it disgusting others with perverted sex.

MOVE ON MAN!

JS